FEW INDIVIDUALS THAT DESERVES A THANK YOU FROM ME

GOD ALMIGHTY
First of all I will not fail to give thanks to the creator of the universe; seriously it’s been God and will always be God. If not for Him I won’t be alive till this day, don’t forget only the living can praise God and the bible also says always give thanks to God. You shouldn’t be surprised seeing God as my number one simply because you and I are seeing today only by His mercy and grace we know we aren’t better than those that are no more, I just keep being grateful to this God, actually we don’t deserve this grace yet He showers it on us. Even if you don’t know anything to tell God at least tell him “THANK YOU” for the air you breath. Many people call him different names well I call Him the uncreated creator.
   
MY MOM
My mom Mrs. Osere Mary is the best person I know, I call her The Best Mom Ever. Seriously if I will come back to this world I prefer coming through her, she’s the gentlest person I know and avoids trouble nice seeing most of her children following her footprint in the aspect of avoiding trouble except from me lolzz. Not even the most gentle of her off spring is as gentle as she is. she is a role model and She has always encouraged me in diverse ways though we don’t agree sometimes but till tomorrow am still my mommy’s boy. A big thank you to the best mom ever love you like “kilode

MY DAD
Hmmm! My dad and I are good friends, though we quarrel sometimes. Actually he wanted me to read an engineering course but I refused, told him what I wanted, though he did not want me to study mass communication he still gave me his support.  He’s someone who doesn’t take “NO” for an answer he is always resourceful whenever I flop he always tell me “Emmanuel be a man” I am whole heartedly proud of him. He is someone that likes to contribute to people’s life and opinion. Saying a big thank you dad seriously missing you may your soul rest in peace.


PASTOR AMBROSE OVEINLOMBA
I call him my papa; he is someone I look up to as a role model. He is a pastor that has the divine hand of God upon his life and God is seriously using him to bless people, he has been a blessing to my life and family and I know God Is taking him places. Saying a big thank you to you papa.

HAPPINESS
Oooh! Osere happiness is my younger sister of a life time in whom I am well pleased. We laugh together, play together, work together, quarrel each other. Actually happiness has been one of the reasons why I succeed at most of my doings though she might not know but that’s the truth. Am very proud of this girl and wish her the best of her heart desires. A big thank you to you happiness.

JULIET
Hmmm! Julieta is one person if I don’t mention am not saying it all. I met her back then in my secondary school, she’s actually more than a friend to me I even wrote poetry about her which she has not seen till date. Even after we left secondary school we were still remained close as ever.  She’s not too troublesome sha! She’s always smiling I think that explains the reason why she always looks so beautiful. What she might not know is that she actually changed me; I used to be this gentle but harsh guy, thanks to juli I changed she might not know how she did it but she did.

THOMPSON
Thompson is a brother, a friend and the second person in charge of NUELSON VIBES, so now you all know I have the assistant of a friend to run this blog. I met this funny guy at DESPO where I school currently he has always give me the reason to not lost faith in God. He is truly a true friend who God used to save my life. Thompson has been there, and he is still there for me anytime I need him, though sometimes “e head dey nark sometimes” but he’s still my pal. A big thank you to you TOMMYFRESH.

OLUCHI
she's a darling, a good friend. we met at DESPO, I want to thank her for her care towards me and i like her big smile she's one girl that is different from others. i call her LULU DEAR, well her type is kinda hard to see.   

AUSTINO
I call him my big brother, he’s someone i see something great in. hahahaha he knows when to dodge and avoid trouble, he’s kinda gentle sha but please don’t take his gentleness for granted cause you might be surprise. He has thought me sometimes I won’t forget. Thanks big bro.

WISDOM
This one is my own brother as in my personal person. First and foremost I want to thank him for being there for me and taking me as a younger brother. He always advices and bluntly tell me where I go wrong and we fight sometimes though but within the next 5min we are best of pals. I know he’s pregnant of something that the world is looking for and am very sure very soon that thing shall be delivered. Thank you wisdom.

SAMUEL
Samuel thought me one thing am proud of which is playing THE DRUMS, well he has also featured in other aspect of my life too. Just want to say a big thank you Sam.
       
PASTOR UDO
I won’t be fair for not adding this man of God, thanking him for taking me as a son, and always rendering prayers on my behalf.     

Comments