KIM KARDASHIAN POSES FOR VOGUE MAGAZINE PHOTO SHOT

kim-kardashian-vogie-magazine-sosnation.com-4The E! reality star had less makeup for the beachside shoot, which was photographed by Gilles Bensimon and styled by one of Kim Kardashain’s fashion icons, Christine Centenera.
kim-kardashian-vogie-magazine-sosnation.comNorth West’s mama proudly shared some of the shots on her Instagram account, writing, “I truly am so honored to have worked with one of style icons, fashion director @Centenera for this cover for @VogueAustralia and shoot in one of my favorite places in the world, Australia! Thank you Gilles Bensimon for these gorgeous pics! Can’t wait to see the rest out Monday!”
kim-kardashian-vogie-magazine-sosnation.com-3 kim-kardashian-vogie-magazine-sosnation.com-2And in the behind-the-scenes video of the cover shoot, Kim opens up about her critics and what she hopes her daughter learns from all the media attention surrounding her family.
“Since I’ve become a mom I’ve figured out how to prioritize [my career] the best that I ever have. It’s definitely harder but you figure it out,” she admitted.
“I think the biggest misconception about me is probably that I don’t work hard and everything comes easy. I like to prove people wrong and just live my life and do what I do and work hard and I’m proud of that.”
Kim continued by sharing that her haters don’t bring her down, saying, “Everyone has critics. I think it’s really hard to live in a world where there’s so many people judging you.”
But all in all, Kim says North West will learn all about the downside of being such a public figure, and how to avoid taking it personally.
“I’m gonna teach my daughter to be really strong.”

Comments