Rapper Birdman says Nicki Minaj is the Best Female ever in Hip-Hop

Rapper Birdman says Nicki Minaj is the Best Female ever in Hip-Hop
Music magnate, Birdman said Nicki Minaj, is the best female ever in hip-hop.
The 50-year-old rapper made the statement about the “Anaconda” star, who is signed to his Cash Money record label, during a recent interview with Rap-Up magazine.
“I always say she’s the best ever, best female ever in hip-hop, hands down, facts. There’s no getting around it,” he said. “There’s levels to this s**t. Very much levels to this s**t. She’s an elite.”
Birdman added: “Sometimes, you can put Nicki in a room with males on a rap, but if you put her on females, it’s nothing. She’s a monster in her own race. She’s just a special talent. I’m blessed to have her a part of my team. She’s a special talent I’ve never heard before.”
He also explained Nicki’s absence on social media, saying: “Nicki’s been working. That’s all I can say. She’s been working and she’s focused. I just think she’s focusing on her new project.”
According to several reports, Nicki is currently working on a follow-up album to 2014’s The Pinkprint.

Comments